Signs Of Spider Mites On The Weed Plants And Ways To Prevent Them!
February 16, 2021
Many types of pests can ruin the plants and take away the goodness of the plants very easily. If we want to take care of our cannabis plant and want to get all the good qualities they provide, we have to look for the signs of spider mites and learn how to eradicate cannabis spider mites organically. We can only learn to prevent it if we know the signs, so here they are in the following points,
- Little bit webbing: They have known spider mites for a reason, and it is because they also spin webs on the plant. These webs are generally under the leaves (standard spider behavior). So these webs might look like fine and sticky silk that we have to get rid of. Such a thing is not good for the weed plants and other plants around it.
- Specks of bites: These mites not only suck the chlorophyll from the plant cells, but they also bite on the plants, and they are very tiny at first. After it has been a long time since the infestation, they start to look like bigger chomps on the leaves of the plant. These bites are also regular ones, and they can be white or yellow.
- Dirty plants: If there is webbing on the plant, it will attract a lot of dirt. It is not good for the plant’s contents, and it will also make it look very much visible too. This happens when it has been a bit longer since the plant has acted as a host for the mites.
These are the main signs of the infestation of such pests on the plant, and it is better to get rid of them as soon as possible. There sure are some things that we can do to prevent it. And here let’s know them too,
- If someone wants to prevent these pests, they have to keep these plants in a windy environment. With the help of such a thing, there will be a stop in the reproduction of these mites, and it will also help in getting rid of them.
- Another thing is regular checks of leaves too. The regular inspection of the leaves will help check if there is any pest on the leaves. This way, the process of eradication will be early and effortless too.
At last, making sure of such thing will keep the goodness of the plant intact and give it the quality that we need in the plants.